Thursday, September 4, 2008

Talk Amongst Yourselves...

Things have been slow around here, hence the lack of posting... Jeff switched computers, and I lost the cd to install my camera software... sooo, uploading photos is out until I get a new camera...Alli is enjoying her 8th grade year.. no complaints! Jeff's school year seems to be going smoothly so far.... Mario is doing fine... working on a tooth coming through... this molar has been looking swollen forever, but nothing popped out... soon. He is daredevil climbing the couch and being a general crazy man! Hopefully, soon I will have some new pictures on a new camera and be posting more regularly... I just feel like I have kind of a boring life, and you really don't want to hear about laundry and what I ate for lunch...


In the meantime, check out TRINA and her sister CAMEO's pages by clicking on their names... Trina got married over Labor Day... the song on the sidebar and the color of the font are for her! Congratulations, Sissy, Josh and Asa!

post signature

5 comments:

Trina G. said...

Awwww, you are the sweetest Jillicious. I love you too!!!

I love being married to the man of my dreams:) I love being Mum to the son of my dreams:)

I tear up when I see my pic's and after Sissy posted, I'm REALLY teary!!!

Annie and Greg said...

I had leftover Pollo en Pina for lunch, a recipe I found from a search on Guatemalan foods. Super yummy. What did you have? And yes, I would like to know :)

Sorry I never got back to you about getting together. Things have been crazy around here and now that we are hoping to be moving out of here... We will do something with our boys one of these day!

Mandy said...

Weren't those two posts the sweetest thing ever! I am so happy for them!

As for the pics...if you still have your camera cord, I think you can still plug your camera in and use the microsoft camera wizard, its what I use. I've never bothered to install my camera software.

Have you been to the new outlets yet?

Tina said...

Hi Jill...tahnks for commenting on my blog. I am definately near the Pittsburgh Area...feel free to email me at lilicakesbowtique@yahoo.com...maybe we can hang out at some of the awesome kid places around town!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

A boring life is a good life! It is to me anyway.

Looking forward to a picture post.


Andrea