Friday, March 20, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday: GREEN

The theme is GREEN this week for Favorite Foto Friday... since our favorite boy was born on the very GREEN day, I thought that I would share his birthday pics. You can check out more GREEN pics on SARAH'S BLOG!
THE CAKE...
We ate supper here, then took the cake and ice cream over to Nanny & Pap Pap's house... here is the cake all lit up wit the Happy Birthday Candles! If you are born on St. Patty's Day, ya get the green icing with shamrocks. It is a must.
My dad and mom with their grandkiddos!
Mario just LOOOOVED the cake....
This picture makes me laugh... he just kept saying MMMMMMM and then throwing his head back.. he REALLY liked the cake! When he ate the ice cream, he kept saying "hot, hot, hot!"...we are working on learning so many new words, so that one was VERY funny!
Nan and Pap love him... they got him too much stuff, but his soon-to-be favorite sand and water table for outside. He will love that!
My family!
Mario loves his Pap Pap! (and thinks he is pretty hot stuff sitting on top of my car!)
pretty girl...
Mario will see Jeff's folks on Wednesday for Alli's play, so we will celebrate a second second birthday then! They sent a package for him to open ON his birthday anyway... as you can see his LOVES mail! lol!
We got him this dump truck...which has been used to haul sippy cups, grapes and the occasional Guatling....
My parents got him this chair, and he thinks that he is tooooo cool sitting in it... he gets his sippy in the cup holder and puts one leg up on the arm... spoiled, much?
Thanks to everyone who sent him cards, gifts, emails, notes on Facebook ... we are really blessed to have him in our lives and also all of you!

post signature

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday big boy!! Looks like he had a great day!

Melinda

Anonymous said...

I have soooo been waiting to see these birthday pictures...he gets cuter by the day, honestly.

Linda Ho.

Kim & Dave said...

What fun pics!!

Felix Cumpleanos!!!

Tracey said...

I LOVE that outfit in the last pic! I know I comment every time, but it is so awesome seeing all the clothes again:)

Your family is beautiful!!

Loves you!

Cheri said...

Happy Birthday, Mario! I LOVE the passion he has!!! That is so adorable.

Cheri