Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Swimming

Oh, I have been trying and trying to post this week, but blogger is just not cooperating. ugh. We got Mario a little baby pool at Walmart just to "hang out" in the yard...This past weekend was beautiful, so we put it out there, filled it up...and here was his reaction:
"ummm, people, this is NOT bath water temperature... my delicate sensibilities cannot tolerate anything but room temperature please."

"it IS kind of fun to splash in..."

"What... you want me to go IN...no way... now THAT is funny!"
"how about I just put BOTH arms in?"
after Jeff plopped him in ...
"Ummm, I am sitting on the steps, got a problem with that.. I just got my hair done, thank you."

"Now this is the LIFE... see ya, Peeps!"

post signature


10 comments:

Cherrie said...

HE IS SOOOOOOOO STINKIN' CUTE!!!

He makes me smile. What did you do with all your time before precious MO???

Going to try to get the sandbox this weekend for Mo!

gbad said...

i love all your captions...funny!

gbad said...

that was me..rose aka rbad

Spudsnsalsa said...

Cute post!...then again he's a cute kid so naturally the post would be cute!
Suz

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

HollyGee said...

I can't believe we live so close to each other and the weather is so different! Mo looks like he loving the pool! What a cutie.

That is THE pool!

Hilary said...

Hey Mario I hear you buddy..if it's cold it's cold :) Have a great Summer! :)

Mandy said...

I'm with Mo, nothing beats relaxing in a chair soaking up the rays. If I wanted to be wet, I'd take a shower.

Michelle Smiles said...

So cute! I keep thinking about getting Sabrina a little pool but she is so picky about things I can't decide if she would play in it or not.

Ruthanne said...

What a little cutie-pie. Andrew was the same way in his pool last year...too cold...no thank you. lol