Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Drama Queen

Allie's play was this past week, and she did so well! As I wrote before, Allison's school custodian and his wife write a play for the junior high students each year. This year it was a murder/mystery. It was all in black and white. Allie's school is very old, so it has lots of history. There is rumor it is haunted. They had a cast party on Friday after the final play.... and he told ghost stories in the school... at night... in the dark! How cool is that???? Allie loved her experience, and we loved watching our little Drama Queen!
(the pics are limited since I only have permission from 2 parents to post their kids... the others have the whole cast in them)

A picture of the old stage door

The set (in the dark with curtains closed... I tried!)
Mario waiting to see his Sissy all dressed and in her "stage make up"
He was so patient
I just think that my kids are beautiful... I just love em!

I have talked a bit before about my BFF Jenn... she is Jeff's secretary and was my co-cheer advisor (until we both resigned for the following season)... my kids just love her!
He is squealing with Jenn-Love!

I love my Aunt Jenn!
because she teaches me to do things like drink out of water fountains....
Jenn's son, Cameron, did a SUPER job working stage crew! He is one of Allie's BFF's!

Allie and Sweetie Danika!

These Super 7th Graders did a great job!
Oh, Finally, DAD is here!
The play is over - see ya Suckas!

***************************************************

I went Thursday night to see the play with Mario all by myself. Jeff had National Honor Society inductions, so he was at his school. I was nervous that Mo would not make it the whole way through... but he did really well... with the help of his puffs! :-) Jeff stopped down at the very end, and boy we were happy to see him! My wonderful parents went on Friday to cheer Allie on! We are so fortunate to have such a loving and supportive family!

Way to go, Allie!


2 comments:

Steve & Amy said...

How fun! Allie looks like she had such a great time!!! And Mr. Mario looks ADORABLE in his little basball hat!!!!

Soltana said...

Looks like yo uguys hada good time.. Great job Allie:)

Gotta love those puffs...