Friday, August 8, 2008

FFF: Having A Ball!

The Favorite Foto Friday theme this week on Sarah's Blog (Click HERE to check her out) was
HAVING A BALL!

Although, not quite "on theme," I did dress Mario IN his b-ball outfit and Alli played basketball today... does that count? In any case, here are some Friday pics!

*if you don't see your blog listed on my blogroll, when you leave a comment, tell me to add you! I'd love to! Thanks!


"Where are we goin, daddy?"


"Yeah! It is NANNY's Birthday, today!"


"Isn't there some guy named, Pap Pap, here?"


"I almost did not recognize him with his 'stache"


Nanny reading her card from Alli.. she got my mom a special card all by herself.


"like my new kicks? They make me dunk better!"

so serious and concentrating on this toy... Alli is so patient with him

you can really see how big he is getting in this pic.. where did the baby we brought home go?
laying on Al
"Oh, Pap, I just love your treats!"
how many Puffs can fit into his mouth?
our cutie girl!

giving me the "stop taking pictures" face!

Jeff and I in the "who needs a leg tan" contest!

Today is also Jeff's sister, Jenny's b-day! Happy B-day to both of our special family members today! We hope you are enjoying your cuppycakes, Jenny (Trisha, I ordered from DIVVIES...have you ever had them? Great for kids with allergies... and they are kosher, too!)
I just love hanging with my family and HAVING A BALL,

post signature

15 comments:

Gail said...

So glad your whole family is having a ball!
Gail

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Nanni and Jenny!! And your little guy is too cute in his little shirt!!! Glad you are having a ball!

Cameo said...

ohmygosh your kids are BEAUTIFUL! I love Mo's look on his face when he's so serious. He's getting so big!

Kathy said...

Great pics! Your children are adorable! I always say "whatever happened to the little baby I brought home" too. Time goes by too fast.

Thanks for the comment on my blog and please feel free to add us to your blog roll. And let me know if it is ok to add you to mine.

Anonymous said...

Happy bday to Nanny and Jenny! Your son is going 2b a little handsome jock! Your daughter is a great big sister! Its nice to have much older kids with our babies.. I asked my 15 year old if having a baby sister wanted her to be a mom herself!!! She said "heck no mom I dont like kids!" LOL Great BirthControl..HUH!

Tricia said...

Did you say cuppycakes?????!!!!!

I am eating cookies for breakfast and swigging Lemonade and counting the days until Alan gets home.

I have undying respect for single parents - I am EXHAUSTED! I had the girls solo for a week and then immediately I was left with Sofia solo until the middle of next week. She has been a sleepLESS wonder.

I need cuppycakes. Yes, I shall survive today with cuppycakes!

Robyn said...

What great pics!! Happy Birthday Nanny & Jenny!!

Robyn

Rose said...

awwwww mario is getting so big! he gets more and more preciuos everytime i check in on you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your blog and this post!!! what great photos!!!! To answer your question you left on my blog, of course you can add us to your blogroll. :) We would be honored. :)

MICHELLE said...

YOU HAVE TWO BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN. THE BABIES DO GROW SO FAST. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

Andrea said...

Gosh, Mo is getting bigger, and Alli is getting more gorgeous every day!

I think I'd kick both of your butts in the "white leg" contest ;)

Ruthanne said...

Great pictures! Love the new kicks. Andrew needs some for fall but I'm afraid to buy them until the last minute--he won't stop growing! lol
I could enter that white legs contest with you (and I have a REALLY good chance of winning!)
When you're music started playing, Andrew immediately started dancing. Might have a John Cougar Mellencamp (what's his name now?) on my hands. :)

Jenelle said...

What a sweetie! His eyes are just amazing!

My son loves those puffs, too.

I hope you have a great week!

The Frugal Countess said...

Mo is an angel baby. He really is.

Your mom and dad are good lookin' grandparents!

Vanessa said...

Hope they both had a very happy birthday!! Your kiddos are so beautiful and handsome of course!! Sorry I have been a bad commenter these days!!