Monday, August 18, 2008

Mall Rides

Although I would like to give EVERYONE in my family a Silkwood shower after touching any "kiddie ride" at the mall, I did allow Mo to ride 2 the other evening. We are in the process of frantically trying to hold on to every hour we have left of the summer (less than a week) and fit anything in we can vowing not to talk about the fact that school is starting on Monday.... eeeeek!

Dad, isn't there some guy named Mario who drives a race car? Well, they must be talking about ME!

I can totally do this myself!

I don't need your help, Sissy!

Mooooom, she's trying to help me, make her STOP!

Hey, Kitten, come here often?
Are you playing hard to get?
WHATEVER - I can't even look at you.

post signature

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Silkwood shower. Gosh, that movie scared the daylights out of me. But I get what you mean. :)

Cute pictures. I like the last one, especially. Mo is getting so big!

Would you believe our local kiddos started school nearly two weeks ago! It's sooooo early here!

JuJu - said...

you have a beautiful family!

...and you are too funny as usual;)

Trina G. said...

Love the last picture with his eyes closed. He looks angelic.

I hate those mall rides. When we go to the mall, we walk AROUND them even if it means back tracking over and over again.

The Frugal Countess said...

Can I PLEASE rip off the "Silkwood Shower"? That made me laugh so hard I spit!

Anonymous said...

What a cute post!! It gave me the giggles!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Funny!

That boy is so adorable!!!! :)

I haven't let Madi get on one of those yet. :)

Andrea

Kathy said...

You are a cool Mommy. I tell (aka lie) John that they are broken! Thank Heavens for Purell! Love the picture of Mario with the lion. He is so cute!

Ruthanne said...

You are so funny! :) Andrew doesn't know yet that those rides move. He thinks you just sit in them and pretend drive. lol
I know they're germy, but I figure he's building up immunity and he'll be sick a lot less than the other kids when he goes to kindergarten. ;)