Friday, May 15, 2009

Favorite? Foto Friday

This week's Favorite Foto Friday is themed Bloopers... so here are 2 each of the kiddos (and none of me, because we ALL know that I only take perfect, fabulous pictures..yeah, right!). Want to see more? CLICK HERE for Sarah's Blog... and leave her a comment to show her some love!
Why must all teenagers make this face... there are hundreds of pictures in Alli's phone of her and her friends making this and other similar unattractive faces.

I was trying to take a pic of Mario with my dad... yet, he just got stuck in the chair... after I pointed and laughed, I got him out.
Oh, so thankful that the teenager taught the toddler THIS nice face.


If you are in the mood for a GREAT raffle, please visit: http://areyou1in8.blogspot.com/
Even better, grab at "Pray for Trina" button off to the left and, link it to your bloggie! Thanks so much!

post signature

3 comments:

Melinda said...

GREAT post!!

Melinda

Tracey said...

I love these kids! When Aracel is a teenager, can I send her to you for a couple years? She will give me a run for my money!!

Mandy said...

Hahaha, making funny faces is all part of the fun!