Thursday, May 14, 2009

1 in 8


If you haven't sent Trina *pictured with her son, ASA* Love, Prayers, Good thoughts or donated, there is no time like the present. There is a GREAT raffle going on if you just click HERE.


PLEASE grab a button and post it to your blog <---------over there.


PLEASE repost the 1 in 8 entire entry to YOUR blog if you have not done it already.


If you want to read about who you are helping, please click on this link....in Trina's own words.


If they don't move you to help, I can't imagine much will. God Bless my friend while having to deal with so much pain. It certainly makes me think before complaining about little things.


Thank you to those who helped by praying, donating and commenting on the 1 in 8 blog. Please continue to help Trina fight this.



See post Below:


post signature

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I need to post this.

Beya said...

Thank you jill for all you do for my girls.