Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter Sunday...a leetle beet late!

Okay, Okay... for you 2 readers out there...not saying I blame ya... I have had no time or motivation to get these up, but seriously, I like to have the pics somewhere, so here is Easter Sunday. The Bunny has always hid my basket in the tub....so going with tradition, he hides our kids in the tub, too. Allison, at nearly 14, SNUCK into our bathroom to see the basket really early in the morning. She wasn't sure if she was too old to get a basket and just wanted to check to be sure. :-)

The kids baskets...
Alli's yellow themed basket...
and Mario's "stuff"
Alli's yellow Roxy bikini
Mario loved Ming Ming... he flies around and sings. I even sewed Mo a little cape to match Ming Ming the other day. He was thrilled but tends to wear it like a toga most of the time...which makes me think ahead to hid college days!
We ended up hanging at my parents house for the afternoon...here we are... and yes, I am dressed like an Easter egg!
Alli and her Pap Pap
and with Nanny (or Nan Nan as Mo calls her)

My dad is always giving him snacks
My parents of COURSE spoiled the kids... Alli got a Coach purse and lots of other things.. they are nutty!
and I just HAD to take a picture of my pineapple upside down cake... I have never made it before, and I just thought that it was so pretty! :-) It was a WONDERFUL Easter!


9 comments:

Cherrie said...

Austin says "Yummy" on the cake! One of his favs.

Can NanNan adopt me??

Laurie said...

I'm liking Easter at NanNan's! So glad you guys had a great Easter.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cake! I bet it tasted good too! I;m glad you all had a great Easter! Cute pictures!

Mandy said...

I'm the 4th person to leave a comment so there are more than 2 of us left! =) Great pics, now a few questions...

Whats a Ming Ming?

Would your mom like one more grandchild? (For real, a Coach purse for Easter?!)

Can you please share the recipe for the pineapple upside down cake?

Tina said...

I check in too Jill. We really need to get together soon. I can't come to th playdate in May...maybe the next one.

Tracey said...

I want Nan nan at my easter celebation!!! Love all the pics! I LOVE Alli's new bikini!!! I am sure she will rock it!!!! And of course Mo's outfit is adorable:) I will get an inventory and pics to you soon...promise.

Loves you!

Rose said...

very good on the cake. you must post how to make it. I love pineapple. YUMMY! brody is sitting here with me as I am looking at your blog and he sees Mario and yells, "Brody"!

Trina G. said...

the cake looks GREAT Jilli! great job! Knock em dead tomorrow Alli, good luck.
Love, hugs and missing you Jilli...have a great weekend!

Annie and Greg said...

I love how in the picture of Mario's Easter "stuff", it looks like he got Seventeen Magazine.