Friday, July 17, 2009

The Kiddos

Oh, I just never am on here, but I thought that I would post the few pics I have taken! Here is Mario is all of his glory just singing Old MacDonald...

I just love BOTH of my kids eyes... they are both so unique... Mario's are the deepest brown...
and Alli's are sometime light brown, sometimes light green..she is loving cheerleading and all that summertime has to offer... keeping up with her is a full time job!

Since I have been helping coach the Junior Varisty Squad, Mario has been enjoying A lot of cheering, too! The Varsity Boys' B-Ball coach even sent him a cool shirt...
We hope you are enjoying your summer months as we all know they go by too quickly!

post signature


7 comments:

Rose said...

I love how is singing, it looks like he is putting everything into it! cutie! Sounds like you have been busy! We only have a few mor weeks before school starts...it flew by!

Mandy said...

Very fun pics of the kiddos! I know all too well about summer going by to fast. After Jambo, and next weekend the Italian Fest summer always feels sort of "over" for me but this year, I am dragging it out till September! We need to go to the track soon. Or I will head up that way for dinner perhaps? Let me know your thoughts on that.

Anonymous said...

Love Mo's shirt, now he and Austin match...hehehe I am buying him a soccer shirt, don't care if Daddy thinks Football is where it's at...

Tracey said...

Hey stranger! I love the kiddos, they are gorgeous!!! I think Mo needs a soccer shirt as well:)

Hilary said...

such great pictures :)

Trina G. said...

I am going to be laughing at Mo's first picture for a while. Asa has been singing a ending it erally opera soundig and he looks like Mo in that first picture. ADORABLE! I love your kiddos, they are just beautiful wonderful children. Love and kisses to you Jilli, I miss you

Ruthanne said...

LOVE the picture of Mario singing...what a ham. He is getting SO big. I miss our little babies.
Alli is beautiful---as always. :)